Office / Admin Manager
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
HOURS: 37.5 p/w
CLOSING DATE: 13 November 20
About the Role
This busy role requires an ambitious, dedicated and proactive candidate who is looking for a challenge. This will be a varied role, and we are looking for a friendly and outgoing personality to join our fast-paced office.
We are recruiting an Office Manager who will provide full administration, Finance and Hr support to Financial Director.
To support continued growth, we are looking for an Office / admin Manager to join our team. The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Day to day bookkeeping, invoicing clients, processing supplier invoices accordingly.
- Matching off customer / supplier orders
- Bank payments
- Credit control when required
- Cover Payroll department when necessary
- Assistance with the implementation of our new CRM Salesforce system Advendio
- Assistance with ensuring all legal HR policies are in place and up to date.
- Maintain and assist with the HR management portal BREATHE to keep holidays, and other absences up to date.
- Ensure all Staff documents are up to date and all legal requirements are being met.
- Assist with maintaining all data protection regulations and GDPR regulations.
General Office Management Role
- Order office stationary when necessary and any equipment required.
- Take inbound telephone calls and direct to the appropriate department.
- Maintain petty cash and sundries required.
- Arrange vehicle service and mot for pool car
- Facilitate in ensuring kitchen Rotas and other rotas are being managed appropriately.
< Back to careers
- We are looking for a highly organised, efficient multitasker, who is keen to be part of a vibrant office environment. Must be able to show initiative and take responsibility for certain tasks.
- Ideally experience in an office managerial role.
- Previous bookkeeping experience.
- Experience using Sage / Sales Force is preferable.